Saturday, January 23, 2016

Birthdaying 2015 in Easton, Maryland

It's birthday time!!!!!  I wanted to be with my whole family for my birthday this year, so we went back to Easton to celebrate with our families.  I didn't take a ton of pictures this time, but here is a quick photo montage of my birthday week :-)
My mom made me the yummiest brownie and ice cream sandwich cake with rainbow sprinkles!!!!!!

Karen's birthday (Bryan's mom) also has an October birthday!  We enjoyed a dinner in St. Michaels with Bob, Karen, Keri-Ann, the girls and our boys!  A fabulous time was had by all!  Here is Bryan, Ally, Chelsea & Aaron

The other birthday girl :-)

Blowing out our candles after our crab cake dinners!

The cousins 2015

The next evening we went to my favorite restaurant, Suicide Bridge in Hurlock, to celebrate my birthday with mom, Dad & Mom-Mom.  The boys, of course, wanted to check out the water. 

Here we are, stuffed to the gills!  I love my family and we love Suicide Bridge! (Look, I had leftovers!!!!)

Back at home, that delectable, dairy filled treat!!!

I think I was singing along!

Mom-Mom always makes sure Bodie gets a treat!!!  Thanks everybody for a wonderful birthday!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment