Sunday, January 24, 2016

Waiting for Santa 2015...

After Braden's birthday, the wait for Santa begins...Here's what we did to pass the time :-)
Aaron worked on his RaspberrySTEM lessons 

Aaron loves his Raspberry Pi!

My little techie!

This year we built a Trailer Park Gingerbread house!

Aaron has an eye for detail!

Our Holiday House on Wheels!

Bodie got a bath at the Pet Store!


It was self-service!

Luckily I had a large rubber apron and my assistants (not pictured - Mom and Aaron!)

He'll thank me later!

My happy place!

I love getting us out in nature!  The beach is always a bonus!

Treasure hunting on the beach...There's nothing better!

He looks like BAM BAM from the Flintstones!!!!

Building us a shelter

Looking for sea glass

LOVE

The Chesapeake Bay Bridge



Braden's poster

Aaron's poster

Cookies for Santa

Cheese Crispers

Peanut Butter Balls

Fudge!

SkyZone (again) with Austin...Aaron's best buddy since 1st grade!
Dodgeball!






Dinner with Dylan and Austin!

Just the guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment