Friday, January 15, 2016

Shenandoah Valley

Shenandoah Valley has been on our list of places to visit for a long time.  We made a quick stop there for a sneak preview and I already can't wait to go back!!!  This campground is one of my favorites.  You'll see why...
Well, Hello!

Fall = Not too many neighbors!  It's my favorite time to camp!

The fishing was good

Home Sweet Home

Braden had the lake to himself

A bunny!

He brought friends!!!!

And his entire family!!!!

It's a bunny paradise!!!!!


He's a cutie!!!!

Have you ever been chased by a pack of hungry bunnies?

Those little suckers can move!!!!

Here, Bunny, Bunny!

Treats all around!

Aaron loved feeding the bunnies!

One of my favorites!!!!

They were adorable!!!!





Hahahaha


I think they wanted to make friends with Bodie

I think he may have wanted to eat them

Trying to figure out how to take some bunnies home with me...

Roasting marshmallows with our super cool roasting tools

:-)

Walks and football

A friendly little game after dinner

Not sure what's going on here :-)

Love taking a walk and ending up at a waterfall!

Living the good life!


No comments:

Post a Comment