Saturday, January 2, 2016

Powhatan. Virginia

Our next stop was Powhatan, Virginia.  Bryan had meetings in the area and he found us a great campground called Cozy Acres Family Campground.  I loved it because it had an amazing gazebo with a swing and it was towards the end of the camping season, so it wasn't crowded at all.  There was fishing for Braden and a great trail around the pond that Aaron and I enjoyed walking!  We only stayed for a few short days, but I really enjoyed the peace and quiet of this trip!  Most of the pictures are of the landscape of the grounds...It was seriously beautiful!

Our little piece of the campground...It was close to the fishing pond and the walking trail - sounds like the perfect spot for us!



We could hear the cows "Moo-ing" in the evenings when it was dinnertime!

The fishing pond

The walking trail around the pond

Fishing....

Our own covered bridge!




Me and my walking buddy!

Don't worry!  We bought our permit!  Sounds like they mean business...  

Can you see Braden fishing?






I wish this came standard at EVERY campground :-)



I worked out every morning we were there in my gazebo!  It was very Zen!









The boys enjoying one last quiet moment in the gazebo...

No comments:

Post a Comment